You may be thinking why is Lecenté so different? Here at Lecenté, we are more than just a glitter brand (although our roots come from glitter!). With the Lecenté name comes our promise: to produce products that are made to the highest of standards. We work closely in the manufacturing process to ensure the products you receive are safe and of the highest quality.
As a company, we want to help you maximise your business and nail horizons, which is why you can always be assured that Lecenté products are created specifically for you – the nail professional.
The Importance of Good Ingredients
With Lecenté you can be confident that you are purchasing your supplies from a reputable brand with trusted distributors. All of our products are manufactured with you and your client’s health and safety in mind, along with a passion to create quality, long-lasting products for you to work with.
Glitters, foils, gel polish; research manufacturing and production are all carried out to ensure all of our products are safe and cosmetically approved.
Here are some reasons why Lecenté ranks at the top when it comes to the safety of our products.
- All of our products have SDS sheets available and ingredients on the packaging – this is proof of quality and that it is fit for purpose. If a product does not have this information then it could invalidate your insurance and reputation.
- We have a range of HEMA free Create Colour Coats, Top Coat and Base Coats. Our rainbow gels, some glitter gels and HEMA base and top coats contain a very safe level of HEMA.
- We follow ISO 9001/14001. This simply means our products are manufactured and produced to the highest standard.
- Our Glitters are 100% pure and contain just glitter, no other nasties!
- All Lecenté products are listed in the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal.
- All of our Create gels are manufactured in the UK or Europe and bottled in the UK.
- Lecenté follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meaning all areas of Lecenté manufacturing is of the highest standards.
Our Environmental Stance
Lecenté is committed to taking actions as a business to becoming a greener company and contributing to making a positive impact on the environment.
We fully support manufacturing and using nail products in the most eco-friendly way.
We recognise that as a small business, small actions we take have a positive impact on the environment.
- We offer a range of Bioglitters™ – biodegradable alternatives to our regular glitters. These glitters are 87% biodegradable within 28 days and are made from plant-based materials. We would like to expand this range in the future as it develops
- Our Stardust range is made from completely natural ingredients and is fully recyclable
- All of our brushes are now synthetic
- Lecenté Create Gel Polish is comprised of vegan friendly ingredients
- Lecenté Create Gel Polish and Lecenté Glitters are made in Europe to keep carbon footprint low
- Our glass Lecenté Create bottles and plastic glitter jars are recyclable
- Our packaging for our deliveries has moved from plastic padded envelopes to 100% recyclable envelopes
- We minimise packaging for our products – e.g. products do not come in individual boxes
We will continue to explore new ways to make our products more eco-efficient, while retaining the high standard we always deliver.
Animal Testing Policy
All Lecenté Glitters, powders, foils and gel polishes are cruelty-free and have not been tested on animals. All of our products are vegan, this now includes all of the brushes currently sold on our website which are all fully synthetic.