Terms and Conditions
The term Nail perfection / Lecente’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 15, Canal Road, Canal Industrial Park, Canal Road, Gravesend, Da122pa. Our company registration number is 07865045 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our imagery is a true representation of colour, sometimes the physical product may differ depending on your device and colour resolution.
We do not accept returns on sale items, unless they are faulty.
Shipping and Dispatch:
Unless you have specified a next day delivery option, please allow up to 7 days for standard delivery.
Orders over the product value of £35.00 qualify for free standard delivery.
If you ordered a product in error, we will provide a refund (excluding returns shipping) providing the product is returned within 7 days and in full re-saleable condition.
If you believe your product to be faulty, we will provide a refund (including outbound delivery costs incurred and returns shipping up to the value of 1st class) providing the product is returned within 14 days and we deem it to be faulty. We will contact you via email to advise of your refund status within 3 days of receiving the item.
Refunds are made via your original payment method.