1. Perform P.E.P.
2. Apply Gel Polish Base Coat and cure
3. Apply your gel polish colour and cure – repeat if desired
4. Using the Lecenté™ G1 Brush pat and press the glitter firmly onto the colour coat
5. If you are using a gel polish which does not leave a high tack then you can apply a thin layer of base coat over your colour, cure and apply glitter
6. Once you have fully covered your nail (or chosen areas), pat the glitter and dust off excess to ensure glitter sits flat and there is no excess glitter
7. Seal the glitter with your gel polish top coat, cure and finish
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!