A candy pink chrome nail powder with translucent effect for lilac hues over French Manicures and nude shades. Creating Lilac and green tones over dark shades and sheer subtle lilac pink tones over light shades.
Example can be seen over Black Magic Gel Polish on ring finger.
From our extensive range of speciality chrome powders which create show stopping nail designs with a chrome effect finish.
Step By Steps Chrome Nail Powders
1. Perform your prep and apply Lecenté Create Base Coat and Lecenté Colour Gel Polish of your choice following our gel polish step-by-step guidelines.
2. Apply a thin layer of Lecenté™ Layer It! ensuring all areas of the nail are covered paying particular attention to the side walls and cure for 60 seconds in the Lecenté lamp.
3. Pick up a small amount of chrome powder using chrome applicator wand (A little goes a long way!)
4. Gently apply to your cured Layer It! starting at the free edge and working your way back towards the cuticle area.
5. Once you have fully covered your nail, using a lint free wipe, gently buff the nail to give it that chrome shine, gently remove any excess using your p1 brush.
6. Apply Top Coat – it is imperative to get this right. Floating your top coat to avoid disturbing the chrome layer, ensure the nail is fully covered including side walls and paying particular attention to capping the free edge – and cure for 30-60 seconds in the Lecenté lamp depending on the Top Coat used.
7. Cleanse the nail using a lint free wipe and Lecenté finishing wipe.
If you are using Lecenté Foil Gel with another gel polish system, we recommend you fully finish your service including Top Coat before applying Layer It! Remove the inhibition layer from the Top Coat and the shine using a buffer. Then you can apply Lecenté Layer It! and your chosen Chrome using the above steps from Step 2.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!