Rose 1. Perform a manicure and prepare the natural nail for gel polish application.
2. Following manufacturer’s instructions, carry out your gel polish service to the point of application of colour coat and cure.
3. Using a Lecenté G1 or P1 brush pick up some ultra fine nail glitter onto your brush before patting and pressing onto your inhibition layer of gel polish. (use P1 brush where the inhibition layer of Gel Polish is less tacky, the G1 brush is perfect for high tack finish Gel Polish and for glitter fades)
4. If you are using a Gel Polish that does not leave a high tack finish you can use a thin layer of Base Coat or Foil Gel after your colour coat to apply glitter.
5. Use your brush to gently sweep any excess glitter from the nail plate.
6. Thoroughly Cap and seal the glitter with your chosen Lecenté Top Coat before curing.
7. Thoroughly cleanse using a lint free nail wipe/pad and Lecenté Finishing Wipe.
If you would like a more smooth, polished glitter finish you may burnish the glitter into the nail using your brush to rub the glitter into the nail or for a more full glitter finish just use the pat and press method with the brush.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!