Mermaid Chunky Nail Art Glitter is the perfect chunky turquoise, blue, purple glitter, consisting of multi-sized iridescent circle shapes.
Create stunning turquoise, purple nail designs with this chunky glitter.
Our chunky nail art range is perfect for advanced nail art and can be encapsulated in acrylic, builder gel or hard gel. They can be applied on gel polish, but due to the larger pieces we recommend using with Smooth It!
Product Weight: 6g
For lots of nail inspo and tutorials: Head to our Insta!
• Perform a manicure and prepare the natural nail for gel polish application.
• Following manufacturer’s instructions, carry out your gel polish service to the point of application of colour coat and cure.
• For the less chunky glitter shapes use a Lecenté G1 or P1 brush pick up the glitter shapes with your brush before patting and pressing onto your inhibition layer of gel polish. (use P1 brush where the inhibition layer of Gel Polish is less tacky, the G1 brush is perfect for high tack finish Gel Polish and for glitter fades)
• If you are using a Gel Polish that does not leave a high tack finish you can use a thin layer of Base Coat or Foil Gel after your colour coat to apply glitter.
• Use your brush to gently sweep any excess glitter from the nail plate ensuring there are no large pieces overhanging the side wall or free edge.
• Apply a coat of Lecenté smooth it to encase the glitter shapes, ensuring you cap free edge.
• Thoroughly Cap and seal the glitter shapes with your chosen Lecente Top Coat before curing.
• Thoroughly cleanse using a lint free nail wipe/pad and Lecenté Finishing Wipe.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!