Perfect your gel polish application, to achieve flawless coverage and long lasting results.
1. Begin with clean, dry sanitised nails.
2. Using a Lecenté prep tool, remove cuticle from the nail plate.
3. File the nails to the desired length and shape.
4. Using a Lecenté white Sanding block gently remove surface shine from the entire nail plate. If the nail plate has been previously etched, only etch new nail growth, or if the nail plate is in poor condition avoid the problematic areas.
5. Remove all dust, dirt, and debris from the surface of the nails using a manicure brush.
6. Cleanse and dehydrate the nails using Lecenté Prep & Dehydrator to achieve a chalky finish.
7. Primer *optional step*. If you have a client with problematic longevity, excessive chipping or need for increased adhesion use suitable primer. Drain all liquid from brush, and using a minimal amount, scrub into the nail plate –less is more. Only apply to the nail and avoid contact with skin. Allow to air dry.
8. Gently shake Lecenté Base Coat. With a small amount of product on your brush, thoroughly cap the free edge, making sure you pull back the skin under the free edge of short nails. If you get any product on the skin, wipe away with a birchwood stick. Add product to your brush, starting from a third of the way down the nail splaying the brush out, work the product towards the PNF, sweeping down the nail to the free edge. Repeat on each side of the nail holding the skin at the side of the nails to get full coverage.
9. Cure in the Lecenté Lamp for 30/60 seconds depending on which base you have used.
10. Lightly Shake your Lecenté Create Gel Polish, with a small amount on your brush cap the free edge as before. Starting on the little finger, have a liberal amount of product on the brush and start a third of the way down the nail, working towards the cuticle, pulling back, and sweeping down the nail to the free edge. Repeat until nail is covered. Use a light touch, gliding the product over the nail to ensure full and even colour coverage.
11. Cure in the Lecenté lamp for 30/60 seconds depending on the gel polish used.
12. Repeat step 10 & 11 for second coat of application.
13. Using your chosen Top Coat, with a small amount on your brush, cap the free edge. Then ensure you have a liberal amount of topcoat on your brush, starting from a third of the way down the nail, splay the brush out and work the product towards the cuticle area, before sweeping back to the free edge. Hold the skin at the sides of nail to ensure full coverage, make sure to cap the free edge and sides paying close attention when applying to short nails; not to touch the skin. If you get any product on the skin wipe away with a birchwood stick.
14. Cure in the Lecenté lamp for 30/60secs depending on what Top Coat you have used.
15. Use a lint free wipe/pad and Lecenté Finishing Wipe to thoroughly cleanse over the nail plate and around the free edge to remove the inhibition layer. Use a new pad for each hand to help prevent dulling of the topcoat.