Chantilly Iridescent Nail Glitter is an eye-catching must-have translucent glitter.
In a slightly larger cut than our original iridescent nail art glitters, Chantilly has a chameleon effect that is sure to give the wow factor.
In the jar it has the look of muti-coloured/rainbow white. Over darker colours the glitter will show purple, lime and green. Over a mid-pink, the glitter will appear to be gold, bright orange, pink and lime.
Create stunning glitter nail designs with this Iridescent glitter which will change colour depending on what base it is placed over.
Iridescent glitters work perfectly over gel nail polish and are great for ombré nails.
Apply on to the tacky layer of gel nail polish, encapsulate in acrylic or hard gel, mix with Smooth It! and much more.
1. Perform a manicure and prepare the natural nail for gel polish application.
2. Following manufacturer’s instructions, carry out your gel polish service to the point of application of colour coat and cure.
3. Using a Lecenté G1 or P1 brush pick up some iridescent glitter onto your brush before patting and pressing onto your inhibition layer of gel polish. (use P1 brush where the inhibition layer of Gel Polish is less tacky, the G1 brush is perfect for high tack finish Gel Polish and for glitter fades)
4. If you are using a Gel Polish that does not leave a high tack finish you can use a thin layer of Base Coat or Foil Gel after your colour coat to apply glitter.
5. Use your brush to gently sweep any excess glitter from the nail plate.
6. Thoroughly Cap and seal the glitter with your chosen Lecenté Top Coat before curing.
7. Thoroughly cleanse using a lint free nail wipe/pad and Lecenté Finishing Wipe.
Iridescent glitters are really versatile changing colour/tone depending on the base Gel Polish colour, try different base colours to achieve many finishes from each iridescent glitter.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!